Friday, March 29, 2013

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cake


I have a large family... and a large extended family... and a large not really family but we see each other so much that we're practically family. This cake is for some of that family. My sister-in-law's nephew's birthday is here and he is just Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle crazy (as are his two brothers and his little sister)! And when his mom found out that the local bakery didn't do Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles she turned to me for help.

It just so happened that I had this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pan to make everything perfect! My grandmother who lives in North Carolina always shops the thrift stores and picks up any Wilton pans that she can find for me. Isn't she awesome? Thanks grandma - love you bunches!

Cody loved the cake and his little brother promptly put in his order for his November birthday. What a cutie! Now it's time to get some Easter preparations done and then it is on to a Mickey Mouse first birthday cake for another little one's big first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment