Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

So I made this recipe up. I was home with Lana and wanted to bake something so I checked out the pantry and decided to whip this pie up. First I made a homemade graham cracker crust. Then I made some Jell-O vanilla pudding and pie mix and added mini dark chocolate baking bits to it. I poured it ino the crust and sprinkled the top with a few more baking chips before putting it in the fridge to firm. I named it "Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie" and it was really delicious! This is the first thing that I have ever made up on my own (in the baking department). I know it's not much but it's a big first step for me! This Year of Baking Project is really starting to take off!

PS ~ Josh and I ate the whole pie within the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment