Saturday, January 14, 2012

Go Diego Cake

My niece's third birthday party was this weekend! Where has the time gone? My sister-in-law decided to throw a jungle-themed Diego party this year and gave me a picture of a cake that she had found online that she liked. The cake that she liked featured Diego and Dora but she had decided to not include Dora since Elise isn't really a big fan of her. I altered the design a little bit to accomodate not having Dora included and this is how it turned out! The flowers of course I pictured earlier this week in all their shimmering glory. The road was made from chocolate-covered sunflower seeds and the rocks in the waterfall are actually edible chocolate candy rocks that I searched the entire area for! The kids at the party loved the cake. Happy 3rd Birthday Elise - we love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. you should have called! I know EXACTLY where to get those rocks!

    ReplyDelete